What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Time-Space Disruptions!

Well, I didn't have much of a chance for a lot of R&R this past weekend, nor did I have a chance to do a few other things I wanted to get done.  The time I try to set aside to write and paint went out the window.

Between Valentine's Day, a friends birthday and murder mystery party, a guest from out of town, and another session in my campaign, there just wasn't a lot of writing or painting done.  Oh, and then there are those wedding invitations I still need to get to.

Last week and weekend ended up being busy and I think this week is shaping up the same.  Effectively, it means my blogging routine has been sidelined somewhat but I hope to get back on track this weekend.

An interesting bit of news though -- Troll Lord Games has launched their newest Kickstarter for Victorious!  I will take the time to write about it in length sometime within the next couple of weeks but if you want to check it out sooner rather than later, the Kickstarter can be found HERE.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment