What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

SALE - Wilderlands of High Fantasy Bundle

Here's the deal folks.  About once or twice a year, I try and clear some room from my bookshelves selecting a few items here and there that I see about offering up for sale.  The money that comes in helps with the bills as well as fund aspects of a new project or other expenses that Arcana Creations incurs.

I've decided to dig a bit deeper and I have a bundle set up that almost pains me to part with.  Then again, it also pains me that I am just not using the stuff despite how excellent these truly are.  So, for a LIMITED TIME only, I have decided to offer up for sale as a bundle the following:
  • Wilderlands of High Fantasy (d20) box set
  • City State of the Invincible Overlord (d20) hardcover
  • Players Guide to the Wilderlands (d20) softcover
  • Caverns of Thracia (d20) softcover
  • JG1 - Thieves of Fortress Badabaskor (d20) softcover
  • JG2 - Citadel of Fire (d20) softcover
  • JG3 - Dark Tower (d20) softcover
The first four items were published by Necromancer Games and out of print and highly prized / sought after.  The last three were published by Goodman Games.  All items are in FANTASTIC condition.

Interested? I am asking $225.00 USD for the lot.  This includes shipping to anywhere in Canada or the continental United States.  If living abroad and you are genuinely interested, please contact me and we will examine the possibility.  Payments will be Paypal only for this.  I can be reached at:

patbellavance (at) sympatico (dot) ca

Feel free to ask me questions and know that payment and address confirmation will be handled subsequently.

One last but IMPORTANT detail.  As indicated, this is a LIMITED time offer.  As much as I would be happy to sell these, part of me would be equally happy to hold on to these.  This offer will EXPIRE on February 28th, 2014 at midnight (EST) where it will be rescinded.  Anyone who knows the value and quality of these books won't blame me for that, I am sure.  ;)

M

No comments:

Post a Comment