What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

For Sale: Dungeon Crawl Classics lot

Before I added this to the regular list of clearance items I have listed on the blog (HERE), I thought I'd highlight this first ... for Sale is pretty much the entirety of the d20 run of Goodman Games Dungeon Crawl Classics modules.  I saw pretty much since it covers all the regular releases but there are a couple of the more elusive 'x.5' modules which are not part of the set.  One that immediately comes to mind is DCC 3.5, "The Haunted Lighthouse".  Here is the list and note that I am trying to sell these as a set *but* am willing to break up the set in a very specific manner (more about this after the list):

DCC 0 - Legends are Made, Not Born
DCC 1 - Idylls of the Rat King
DCC 2 - The Lost Vault of Tsathzar Rho
DCC 3 - The Mysterious Tower
DCC 4 -  Bloody Jack's Gold
DCC 5 - Aerie of the Crow God
DCC 6 - Temple of the Dragon Cult
DCC 7 - The Secret of Smuggler's Cove
DCC 8 - Mysteries of the Drow
DCC 9 - Dungeon Geomorphs
DCC 10 - The Sunless Garden
DCC 11 - The Dragonfiend Pact
DCC 12 - The Blackguard's Revenge
DCC 12.5 - The Iron Crypt of the Heretics
DCC 13 - Crypt of the Devil Lich
DCC 14 - Dungeon Interludes
DCC 15 - Lost tomb of the Sphinx Queen
DCC 16 - Curse of the Emerald Cobra
DCC 17 - Legacy of the Savage Kings
DCC 18 - Citadel of the Demon Prince
DCC 19 - The Volcano Caves
DCC 20 - Shadows in Freeport
DCC 21 - Assault on Stormbringer Castle
DCC 22 - The Stormbringer Juggernaught
DCC 23 - The Sunken Ziggurat
DCC 24 - Legend of the Ripper
DCC 25 - Dread Crypt of Srihoz
DCC 26 - The Scaly God
DCC 27 - Revenge of the Rat King
DCC 28 - Into the Wilds
DCC 29 - The Adventure Begins
DCC 30 - The Vault of the Dragon Kings
DCC 31 - The Transmuter's Last Touch
DCC 32 - The Golden Palace of Zahadran
DCC 33 - Belly of the Great Beast
DCC 34 - Cage of Delirium
DCC 35 - Gazetteer of the Known Realms
DCC 36 - Talons of the Horned King
DCC 37 - The Slithering Overlord
DCC 38 - Escape from the Forest of Lanterns
DCC 39 - The Ruins of Castle Churo
DCC 40 - Devil in the Mists
DCC 41 - The Lost Arrows of Aristemis
DCC 42 - The Secret of the Stonearm
DCC 43 - Curse of the Barrens
DCC 44 - Dreaming Caverns of the Duergar
DCC 45 - Malice of the Medusa
DCC 46 - The Book of Treasure Maps
DCC 47 - Tears of the Genie
DCC 48 - The Adventure Continues
DCC 49 - Palace in the Wastes
DCC 50 - Vault of the Iron Overlord
DCC 51 - Castle Whiterock
DCC 51.5 - The Sinister Secret of Whiterock
DCC 52 - Chronicle of the Fiend

I should not that 9 of these modules are part of the two box set compilations that Goodman Games released.  These modules were simply repackaged in this manner and there is nothing to distinguish these from those that were sold separately.

Anyway, it's a lot of material ... so much that it would probably HAVE to ship in two boxes.  Shipping in North America for the size and weight of this material is ALSO costly.  Let me clearly state that the cost to ship all of this (in two boxes) will cost me over $100.  So, how much am I asking for?  Originally I priced all of this INCLUDING shipping for a total of $450 (or in other words the value of the books themselves are in the $300-350 range).

That's a huge chunk of change EVEN if it is a fraction of what these originally cost.  DCC 35 alone is sought after and I have seen it sell for $150 (though personally, I find that ridiculous).  Some of you may even have some of these which make the investment less than appealing and I realize that is the big problems with trying to bundle sales.  There are some items that also hold some value to me as well.  With this in mind I offer two options.

Option A) You get the majority of the set.  Excluded are DCC 29, DCC 35, DCC 39, DCC 48, DCC 51 and 51.5.  In other words the two hardbacks, the DCC screen, and the two significant box sets are not part of this option.  The value of this option drops considerably as a result and the total (with shipping) I'm asking for is $225.00.  That's half the price of the complete lot with included shipping.

NOTE: If a buyer accepts this option by midnight on Wednesday (EST), I will let this go for $180.

Option B) DCC 35 added back in for an additional $60 more.  Attempts will be made to ship it in the same box as the rest of the stuff though there is a chance it could ship separately if I can't find something big and sturdy enough.

Option C) The whole lot *but* by committing to buying by midnight on Wednesday (EST), the entire lot can be yours for $350.

Honestly, I think it's a pretty good deal though I will have to restrict this to Canada and the continental USA. If you live abroad and are interested, feel free to contact me and we can look at the possibility.  I will accept Paypal only for this and I can be reached at:

patbellavance (at) sympatico (dot) ca

Feel free to ask any questions or email me to accept any one of these options.  Payment and address confirmation will be handled subsequently.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment