What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Friday, May 17, 2013

Victoria Day Weekend!

Hey folks ... things have been busy the past few weeks and I don't update the blog as much as I would like to.  But that's not necessarily a bad thing.  I'm busy and, though I haven't really painted in the past couple of months, my paints and worktable are out again.  I plan on finishing a few touch ups on my Dark Angel Space marines  and then shift gears on a new project which I can't really go into detail yet since that, much like a project I did just before Christmas, is intended as a surprise.  I hope to have a quick turnaround on it and have something to show for it before the end of June.

Actually, between now and the end of June is when I expect a couple of miniature shipments to drop.  Summer is a great time to get outside in the fresh air... and do a lot of priming and base coating.  The two packages are Reaper's and another from Center Stage Miniatures.

Aside from painting, I have started writing some more for a release I have up my sleeve.  I also have to revisit some older projects and get those done and pretty much off my plate.  We'll see how that goes.

That said, things will be a bit quiet this weekend as I will be away.

It's Victoria Day Weekend here in Canada and in celebration of this, I am lowering the prices on the clearance section on the blog page.  There will also be some new additions during the course of the day (probably morning) of the 20th so be on a look out if you have some money burning a hole in your pocket.  ;)

This sale is on till Monday at midnight.

Have a great weekend folks!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment