What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Monday, September 3, 2012

Amazing Adventures Review Postscript

Yesterday I posted a review on TLG's new 'Amazing Adventures' book -- a RPG for pulp era style gaming. You can find this review HERE.  Unlike the typical Weekend R&R post where I talk about a gaming related product, I did not go about detailing cost and availability.

They had limited copies of the book at Gen Con and, those who pre-ordered a copy of the game have received links to the PDF version and are currently awaiting their copies. As of this moment, the book is not yet available through regular channels but this will be changing very soon. Once officially released, the book (a perfect bound, softcover product) will have a MSRP of $24.95

 I have no idea how much the PDF will be selling for but rest assured this will also be available very soon through the regular electronic channels. M

No comments:

Post a Comment