What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

MIA ??

For those who regularly check out my blog or just look forward to my weekly series I title 'Weekend R&R', you may have noticed that the blog has been a bit quite of late.

Or maybe you haven't since if you were at GenCon.

In any event, I'm still here and I've got a couple of incomplete posts in my drafts waiting for me to get back to.  My study is currently a disaster area as I've decided to re-organize my collection of books.  Add to the complexity of occasionally pruning a book or two in a 'discard' pile and total chaos is achieved.

Cats leaping off of book stacks does little to ease my increasing blood pressure as I aim to gain some sense of order.  Of course, I then take a second look at a the discard pile, reconsider some titles and I'm left with a truly eclectic series of books: Agrippa's "Natural Philosophy" mixed in with gaming supplements such as "GM Gems" and "PC Pearls" by Goodman Games.

Then I consider... I only really have myself to blame.  Maybe next time I should just buy another bookcase.

Just a few more days before I'm officially back blogging.

;)

M

1 comment:

  1. Same dilemma here... recently found some more bookcases and the sickness grows... I'm beginning to fear the house will collapse under the weight of all our books! (Wife and I both collect books; our place looks like a library!)

    ReplyDelete