What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh ... By The Way ...

The most recent project completed by Arcana Creations, "The Trick on The Tain" is done and available for to order HERE. It was completed on June 14th (a week after my last post) and went on sale on June 19th.  Initial comments have been positive.  For those of you who rather support their local game store, in is only entering the Distribution network sometime in July -- probably mid-July at the very earliest.  However, by ordering straight from BHP, you will beat the stores and also receive a complimentary PDF version of the module.

Now that this project is behind me, I can say that I've already am working in putting together the Victorious Quickstart which is now in layout and editing.  This one looks like it will be a 'tight' 20 pages and, while it is intended to be a FREE pdf release, there will be a limited number of copies printed up.  Details are still being worked out with how many and in what capacity the printed versions will become available but I will be sure to post this on my blog here.

Aside from that, I've been meaning to revamp the Arcana Creations website.  This will likely be done sometime over the next couple of weeks.  As it is right now, the site has been 'a forgotten stepchild' and left untouched for months.  In fact, it hasn't been touched at all this year.  It probably needs to be kept simple but be more integrated with my regular practices.  I'll have to give it some more thought but it needs to get done by the start of July.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment